We’d love to see you at camp, everyone is welcome.
While this campaign is led by Djap wurrung traditional owners, we are a diverse groups of people from all walks of life. Stay for 2 days or more. Please bring your own fresh food, bedding, fire wood, water, a smile and respect.We have tents and other sleeping arrangements. Women’s only camping is available.
Location & Directions.
Other stuff we need if you have it.
- – Solar panels and batteries.
- – DC Lighting
- – Tarps & Marques.
- – Rope
- – Banner material & paints
- – CB radio
- – Kitchen equipment for big groups.
- – Cable ties
- – Some new music and speakers
- – Fresh food
- – Pre-made meals.
- – Caravans to donate or loan